Your data has never been more secure and safe:
- A 99.9% uptime guarantee with a financially backed SLA to ensure downtime is a thing of the past.
- Secure encrypted datacentres which are compliant with world class industry standards such as ISO 270001, EU Model Clauses, HIPAA-BAA, FISMA and the Data Processing Agreement.
- Backups are taken automatically and data is replicated in geo-redundant datacentres to ensure even if an entire datacentre went down, you are not affected.
Microsoft’s cloud offerings are far more secure and redundant than most small to mid-size businesses could ever hope for.
What do I need?
- A computer with a minimum of Windows 7 Operating System
- An existing company domain name where your email is hosted e.g. @smallbusiness.com
- A steady fast internet connection - As all the services are hosted on the internet, you will need a good connection to upload your existing email
- The latest version of Office 365 - Companies with Office Installations older than 2010 will need to purchase new licenses or purchase an Office subscription which enables you install this as part of your 365 offering
What do I get?
Office 365 is not a one-size-fits-all solution. There are multiple plans available to suit different business sizes and needs. The Office 365 Business Essentials plan costs £3.10 per user per month and includes:
- The Office suite – always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access.
- Office on more devices – experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet & Mobile and other select devices.
- Office on any PC – stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand.
Plus these online services:
- Email and calendars – Use business-class Outlook email, including a 25 GB mailbox per user, shared calendars and task-list tools.
- Public website – Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
- Team sites – Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
- Web conferencing – Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
- Instant messaging – Simplify how you connect with instant messaging and Presence (your online status).