Mobile device management is software to be able to manage a fleet of mobiile devices used by your workforce for security, monitoring and deployment. Mobile devices can be provided by a company or BYOD ( Bring your own Device ) is used where people use their existing devices.
Some example MDM products we use and support at Response IT :
- Office 365 Mobile device management
- Vmware airwatch
- Mobile Iron
- Blackberry Enterprise server
What does and doesn’t work in a communications plan to get users to enroll in an MDM?
Are there incentives you have used that have helped to get user buy in to enrollment?=
What types of communications have been most effective?
See some below reasons why Users should enroll in company MDM Platforms :
- Full Vision of Polices applied to devices to the User
- Users get a VPN back to work to access work Files
- Users get Work Email for working outside and on the way to the office
- Restricting limits such as Data useage and Apps to save shock personal bills
- MDM platforms actually can reduce bandwidth bills
- MDM can Automatically manage patching for you , weather it being forcing a security fix or stopping one
- Compliance, having your own device is fine , however we need to make sure we meet out statatutory obligations to protect company data
- Back out plan ( Easy to remove policys )
- Easy Location of Device
- Support of Device
Contact Response IT for support of an existing MDM platform or the creation and adoption of a new one today!